As of Release 2.26, you can quickly create or connect new items with ease using a quick connect button in the top navigation bar.
Clicking this button will open a menu. You can choose from the options below, which will take you to the same creation and connection pages you can access from elsewhere in cloudtamer.io. The links provided explain the options when creating or connecting these items:
- OU - creates a new OU.
- Projects - opens the projects submenu:
- Accounts - opens the accounts submenu:
- External Account - connects an externally-created AWS Commercial, AWS GovCloud, Azure, or Google Cloud account and attaches it to a project you select.
- Billing Source - connects a billing source.
- Azure CSP - connects an Azure CSP.
- Azure EA - connects an Azure Enterprise Agreement.
- Users and User Groups - opens the users and user groups submenu:
- IDMS - creates a new internal IDMS, Active Directory IDMS, CASPort, or SAML 2 IDMS.
- Cloud Management - opens the cloud management submenu:
- Cloud Rule - creates a new cloud rule.
- AWS - opens the AWS submenu:
- Azure - opens the Azure submenu:
- Webhook - creates a new webhook.
- Compliance - opens the compliance submenu: