In order to enable GovCloud account creation in cloudtamer.io, the following prerequisites are required:
- Your organization is authorized to create accounts in AWS GovCloud. For more information about GovCloud, visit the AWS Documentation Portal.
- The GovCloud account that will be used as your GovCloud billing source is linked directly to your commercial management account.
- The GovCloud billing source has AWS Organizations enabled.
Once those prerequisites are met, follow the steps below to enable GovCloud Account creation in cloudtamer.io.
Enabling Account Cache and Account Creation
If you have not already done so, enable the account cache and account creation. If so, you may skip this step and proceed to the next step.
Set the Placeholder Email
If you have not already done so, set the placeholder email field to an email address. This will be used for the root account email when the accounts are created.
Enable GovCloud Account Creation
- If you haven't already created a commercial billing source, please create a commercial billing source, as detailed in the Add a Billing Source article.
- Click Accounts > Billing Sources in the left navigation menu.
- In the billing source list, click the ellipsis menu to the right of the commercial billing source and click Edit GovCloud Settings.
- Enter in the details for the GovCloud billing source and check Allow GovCloud Account Creation.
- Click Save.
- You're all set! To create accounts, see the Add an Account page.