You can delete AWS long-term access keys from the project detail screen or, if you're an administrator, from the user menu. If you wish to turn off AWS access keys altogether, see the AWS Access Settings article.
To delete an AWS long-term access key:
- In the left navigation menu, click Projects > All Projects.
- Click the name of the project for which you will delete the access key.
- Click the Cloud Management tab.
- Click the AWS Long Term Access Keys subtab.
- Click Remove to immediately delete the long-term access key in AWS.