You can add users to the system for any of the identity management systems in the application.
To add a user:
- Select Users > All Users.
- Click Add New.
- Click Create New User.
- In the First Name field, enter the user's first name.
- In the Last Name field, enter the user's last name.
- In the Email field, enter the user's email. Email addresses do not need to be unique.
- In the Username field, enter the user's email. Usernames must be unique within the same IDMS.
- In the Phone Number field, you have the option to enter the user's phone number.
- In the Identity Management System drop-down menu, select an IDMS. If you select an IDMS that is not an Internal type, the user will be updated on their first login with the proper values from the identity provider. This gives you the ability to pre-create users so you can assign them to groups without having them log in first.
- In the optional Add to User Groups drop-down menu, select any groups you want the user to be a member of.
- In the optional Enforce MFA drop-down menu, select an MFA you want the user to be forced to register with on their first login. This option will not display if a SAML IDMS is selected.
- Click Create User.
You'll receive a password for the user after you click the create button. Copy the password and give it to the user in a secure manner. The user will be prompted to change the password on their first login.