To create a new AWS IAM Policy:
- Select Cloud Management > AWS IAM Policies.
- Click Add New.
- In the AWS IAM Policy Name field, enter a name to identify the AWS IAM Policy throughout the application. This field must be unique among AWS IAM Policies.
- Enter an optional Description.
- In the AWS IAM Policy field, enter or paste a valid AWS IAM Policy.
- Click Format to align the braces.
- In the Owners drop-down menu, select which users and user groups will have access to modify the policy once it's created, you must choose at least one user or group.
- Click Create IAM Policy. Once the policy is saved, it will be validated with AWS.