You can disable AWS long-term access keys that were previously enabled with the following steps. If you wish to turn off AWS access keys altogether, see the AWS Access Settings article.
To disable an AWS long-term access key:
- In the left navigation menu, click Projects > All Projects.
- Click the name of the project for which you will disable the access key.
- Click the Cloud Management tab.
- Click the AWS Long Term Access Keys subtab.
- Click Disable to immediately disable the long-term access key in AWS.