Each permission scheme type has different permissions. Once a permission scheme is created, you cannot change the type.
To add a new permission scheme:
- Select Settings > Permissions.
- On the Permission Schemes tab, click
+next to Create New.
- Enter a Permission Scheme Name to identify the permission scheme throughout the application. This field must be unique among permission schemes.
- In the Permission Scheme Type field, select a type.
- In the drop-down menus, select any roles you would like assigned to the permissions.
- Click Create Permission Scheme.
To learn how to map users to roles that can be added to this permission scheme, see the Map Users and User Groups to Permission Roles in Permission Schemes article.