You can make changes to most of the elements of a funding source after it is created. The only element that can't be changed is the top-level OU. To associate a funding source with a different top-level OU, it will need to be deleted and recreated under the correct OU.
The amount of funds on a funding source can be increased or decreased, but it can never be decreased by more than the amount of funds available at the top-level OU where the funding source is attached.
To edit a funding source:
- In the left navigation menu, click Financials > All Fundings Sources.
- Click on the ellipsis icon next to a funding source and select Edit Funding Source.
- Edit any of the following fields:
- Funding Source Name.
- Amount (cannot be decreased by more than the amount of funds available at the top-level OU).
- Start Date (cannot deselect any months when it has been used in the spend plan of a project).
- End Date (cannot deselect any months when is has been used in the spend plan of a project).
- Permission Scheme.
- Owners (users and groups).
- Click Update Funding Source.